So it is officially spring!! Time to prepare our gardens for planting and get to planting those wonderful veggies and flowering plants!
In honor of it being spring, I am giving a fabulous child learning bundle way to ONE lucky winner!
Included in this bundle:
- child size gardening apron and gloves
- And Then It’s Spring book by Julie Fogliano (hardback)
- The Magic School Bus Gets Planted book (paperback)
- 2 play earth worms
- 3 packets of flower seeds
- plastic flower trace bookmark
- a free download of “Let’s Learn About Plants” lap book (Can be purchased in my TpT store link.)
- Like this post = 1 entry
- Answer the following question in the comments below: What is your favorite gardening tip or plant to put in your garden? = 2 entries
- Subscribe to this site = 5 additional entries
- Go to @dyertyme on instagram and enter the giveaway there as well.
This contest is not sponsored by instagram or facebook. It is only sponsored by www.dyertyme.com.
The contest will end April 22. The winner will be posted April 23.
Must be +18 to enter and a resident of the U.S. for this giveaway.
Good luck all!
Our favorite plant(s) in the garden are our Strawbwerries and Cucumbers! Tip: grow your cucumbers on a trellis! Easier to pick and keeps them off the ground.
Thank you, Katlyn! I will keep this in mind when we plant a garden. 🙂
My favorite thing to plant is Mint! 🍃 you can use it so many ways! My favorite is tea!
Thank you, Crissy! I love tea and mint!
My favorite plant in the garden is a pineapple. It takes patience to wait for it, but the reward is “sweet.”
Thank you, Maria! I have never grown a pineapple, but have wanted to do so.
Comments are closed.