This is a cute activity to help the kids feel a part of the “fall decorating” around the house. Your littles may need help with the cutting out of their handprints. My son and I did this project together and he enjoyed it. His project, seen below, is now hanging in our classroom. This craft is a part of my Fall Activity Bundle that will soon be posted for sale. The bundle includes a couple fun fall recipes, educational materials, science experiments, as well as another fall/Thanksgiving craft. Supplies Needed:
- Paper Plate
- Red, Brown, Green, Orange, Yellow Construction Paper
- Glue or glue stick
- Cut out the center of the paper plate.
- Trace child’s hand on all colors of construction papers. (Depending on size of hand, make enough to cover wreath. I did two rows.)
- Cut out each handprint.
- Paste handprints onto paper plate “wreath.”
- Let dry.
- Curl each finger with a pencil (see below).
- Then hang as decoration. J