Kids Fall Wreath Craft
This is a cute craft for kids to do for the fall season. They can feel a part of the decorating for fall time in your house. Keep in mind your little ones will need help with this.
- Paper Plate
- Red, Brown, Green, Orange, Yellow Construction Paper
- Glue or glue stick
- Cut out the center of the paper plate.
- Trace child’s hand on all colors of construction papers. (Depending on size of hand, make enough to cover wreath. We did two rows of handprints.)
- Cut out each handprint.
- Paste handprints onto paper plate “wreath.”
- Let dry.
- Curl each finger with a pencil (see below).
- Then hang as decoration.
This craft is part of my Fall Activity Bundle. This bundle includes another fall/Thanksgiving craft, educational pages, coloring page, science experiments, and fun snack ideas/recipes.